TEG International announces its first-ever “Launch Your Line” Workshop Series. In an effort to educate and inspire independent designers and fashion entrepreneurs, TEG is rolling out the monthly hands-on instructional series to showcase our small batch production process. The series will span seven months and offer sessions that focus on everything from handmade shoes and luxury leather bags to custom printed fabric and couture bridal wear.
Each two-hour workshop will feature an informational session by Founder, Jennifer Evans, showing guests how to take an idea from inception to end product. In addition, each workshop will spotlight a guest maker who will discuss their experiences starting a new collection, including tips and insights to running their business. A pop-up shop featuring work by the guest maker and a reception will be held after each session. The series will then conclude in November with the TEG International Bazaar, a pop-up fair showcasing collections from all five workshops as well as purchased items from Evans’ global travels.
TEG International Workshop Series Schedule
• May 23 – Launch Your Handcrafted Shoe & Bag Line
• June 27 – Launch Your Custom Printed Fabric Line
• September 19 – Launch Your Couture Bridal and Evening Wear Line
• October – Launch Your Luxury Shoe and Leather Bag or Apparel Line
• November – TEG International Bazaar
· Price: $15; pre-registration is required.
· Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
· Location: TEG International, 500 Molino Street, #102, Los Angeles, CA 90013. All workshops will take place here, unless otherwise noted.
· Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/tegi-international-workshop-series-launch-your-custom-prints-screens-tickets-17385905712
· Pop-Up Shops: Free and open to the public.